Before applying for Postel certification, either using local testing or paperwork, the applicant must attach Form PM 5. The service company will send a Certification Request file to the equipment company to fill in the information data for the device that wants to be tested for certification.
The PM-5 form is a device information document that serves as a guide for submitting local testing up to submission to SDPPI. After filling in all the device and product data, the sample will be sent to the certification service, where it will be tested in a laboratory.
What is a certification form, and what must be filled in the Certification Form PM-5? See this article for a further explanation.
Also read : The Importance of Labeling and Warning Sign on the Packaging of Telecommunication Device
What is a Certification Form?
A certification form is a sheet that contains information on devices that you wish to certify. The Certification Form is the next stage of the process after discussions and mutual agreements have been reached between the Equipment Company and the Certification Services Company to carry out the SDPPI Certification.
There are several device information that must be filled in or fulfilled on the Certification Form, including:
- In table 1, column 1 contains the name and address of the company or local representative.
- Table 2, column 2, line 2, contains data or a description of information about the device that wants certification.
- In table 4 column line 3 contains the names of the frequency bands on the device or product that wants to carry out Certification (Checklist).
- In the Self-Signature (TTD) table, column line 4 contains the TTD picture related to the place and date of filling out the Certification Form. “For TTD, you can use digital TTD or direct TTD.”
- Applicants must ensure that the data filled in the form is correct and there are no errors.
- The form is used as a guide for submitting local testing and for the submission to SDPPI.
After filling in all the required device information correctly in the Certification Form, the Certification Service Company can collect the data and start sending devices or samples to be tested in laboratories in Indonesia that are accredited by SDPPI.
Also read : The Difference between Uncertified & Certified Devices SDPPI
The following is an understanding and explanation of the certification form and what must be filled in the certification form to carry out the SDPPI certificate application process.
If you are a manufacturer, distributor, importer, laboratory, or other entity who wants to distribute telecommunication devices and need to do certification for your telecommunication device in Indonesia, you can contact us through email firstname.lastname@example.org or our WhatsApp.